2006 L A M B S Part 19

81 Replies
jeanette - January 19

Here we goooooooooooooo..!!

Cindy Lou - January 19

Hey Jeanette I went to Yahoo. waiting for membership pending for approval...Thank You

Anna B. - January 19

Hi! My lower stomach has been hurting for the last 2 hours (I feel constipated - TMI!) and now I feel shaky. 14 1/2 hours till test time!!!

Cindy Lou - January 19

Anna now that is what I call a count down...Good luck to you! jeanette has invited me to join in this thread. I hope that is a ok with all of you. Been TTC since March '04...Kind of gave up on trying but you know how hard that can be whenever you do the dance and then think HMMM am I O'ing and then just go crazy during the TWW. I am on CD34 of a 35 day cycle. LMP was Dec 17th danced on the 3rd & 5th. At that time I did not know if it was O time or not but Baby center. com said my o time should have been from the 4th -9th. I would love to test already but afraid of the disapoointment. I had started the Dreams thread and that is where I met Jeanette, But I had also check out your thread on part 17...Good luck to you all and take care...I hope to get an email from the group on yahoo soon.

Anna B. - January 19

Hi Cindy Lou! Welcome to our thread! You're in for some fun!

Cindy Lou - January 19

Thank You Anna for the WELCOME!!!

Jessica SM - January 19

Welcome Cindy. You will enjoy the craziness in this room.

Anna B. - January 19

My stomach won't quit hurting! I wish I could lay down. 13 1/2 more hours!

jeanette - January 19

AND ITS CINDYLOUHOO....hoohoo...hoo...on YAhooooo hooo hooo.....ok, I'm done.

jeanette - January 19

Hey CindyLou....where are the rest of the WHo's ? ....giggle....yahoo dorray bahoo forray welcome christmas christmas day...welcome welcome bahoo forray.......*ahem*....sowwy.

jeanette - January 19

Yah, I love the Grinch movie, OK???

Emily - January 19

Oh Jeanette you beat me to the Cindy LouWho thing......ANd welcome you Cindy Lou! And I was the song lady remember!

jeanette - January 19

Sorry Em.....we already did it....see the DREAMS thread.....lol!!

Jenny - January 19

Welcome Cindy! and KARI SO HAPPY IT SOUNDS LIKE A BFP TO ME!!!!If we keep the bfp's at this rate we will all be on the Prayin Preggo site next month!!!

Jenny - January 19

OMG Jeanette I just read the Dreams thread and I am ROTFL because of G. Bush!!!!!

Sissy - January 19

Kari!!! any line is a positive as long as it has a color, congrats sweetie!! Anna B, gf yolu are driving me CRAZY!! All your symptoms are pointing to positive!!TEST PLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEE!! Welcome Cindy Lou--your name is close to mine- just take the lou before the cindy, lol.I have had a so-so day, been so tired and sick and then this morning I found a spot of blood when I wiped, just a spot and nothing since but it has me pretty scared, am only 6 weeks 3 days, so am just praying that all is okay....yall say a prayer for my baby ok? hugs everyone...will talk later-

SweetP - January 19

Hi you all! Welcome Cindy Lou!! Glad to have ya heare :-). That's our Jeanette :-D. I'm so tired of this cold and its only been here one day! Anna B., I'm with ya girl. I was in the bathroom and you came to my mind, I think I'll get up just to check and see what the results are!! Cindy, will you be testing soon? Come on you guys, I have to live vicariously through you :-). Just thought I'd check in!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion