2006 L A M B S Part 19

81 Replies
SweetP - January 19

Hi you all! Welcome Cindy Lou!! Glad to have ya heare :-). That's our Jeanette :-D. I'm so tired of this cold and its only been here one day! Anna B., I'm with ya girl. I was in the bathroom and you came to my mind, I think I'll get up just to check and see what the results are!! Cindy, will you be testing soon? Come on you guys, I have to live vicariously through you :-). Just thought I'd check in!!

jeanette - January 19

cramp cramppity cramp cramp......thats how I feel right now......geez, am I weird or what?? LOOOL, Jenny....I thought about it after I typed it and it sounded really off, ya know what I mean?? ROTFL!! Sissy, don't worry gal...spotting is pretty normal during early pregnancy...at least thats what doc told me....But, I understand how you feel, I was scared when it happened to me too.....I'll be praying for tha lil bean!!

SweetP - January 19

Sissy! I'm praying for you and you little baby!

jeanette - January 19

Hey, do you guys know I went and got more opk's yesterday after I found that one under the sink and I did my own little test with them.....tested +++ at 10:30 am and by 10:30 last night it was neg....no wonder women have a hard time using those things, that surge doesnt last very long.....

Natasha - January 19

hi all. Praying for you Sissy, I am sure all will be ok. Anna cant wait until the morning. Hey guys, I have just ordered clomid off the internet, I'm probably mad for doing it but it will probably take until the end of the year before I get going to gynea, NHS sucks!! I could pay £150 and go private for my scan but I am still going to have to wait prob 4 months for dh to get swimmers tested! I have pcos and I have had unprotected s_x my whole married life (almost 6 years) and nothing much except 1 m/c 3 years ago. I know I need clomid so I am going ahead with it. I just am so bummed with the whole system.

Natasha - January 19

welcome Cindylou

Natasha - January 19

Sweetp, i was just checking the calendar on yahoo and I see tomorrow is no af day. any other symptoms????

jeanette - January 19

Natasha, I'm so sorry darlin (HUGS)....you are on like CD40 today right? Isn't it dangerous to take that stuff off the net? I hope not, be safe doll, we wouldnt want you to go thru anything more than you've already been thru....I think you oughta get a flight to the states and come see a doctor...LOL!

jeanette - January 19

CindyLou....I added your dates to the calendar on Yahoo....let me know if I need to make any corrections, K? Hey, when are you gonna test?

jeanette - January 19

Meg...I put you down for CD1 today on the yahoo calendar...let me know if anything changes!

SweetP - January 19

Natasha, actually I'm on CD3, sorry for not updating!

Frances - January 19

Hey ladies. Natasha hun check the clomid t_tles on the multiples board. It has been a ragingly argued subject for months!!! All I'm gonna say is, make sure that your doc knows you are doing it because it can be very dangerous. Any extra monitoring you can be under while taking it is better for you and future baby. Take care sweetie!! Jeanette, you are such a goof!! Welcome Cindy!! SO not lowering myself to the who thing, *giggle* I'm soooo much more mature than that. *Snort* = )

Sissy - January 19

Natasha--hun, I just had to reply, your post has me worried for you hun. I was told I was borderline pcos 10 yrs ago, I have always had numereous cysts and met all the criteria except my blood levels didnt meet the criteria. My OB had told me he would try me on clomid if I didnt get pg by March, but he was concerned about the clomid because it can cause more cysts and for cysts to rupture and I would have to be monitored by U/S the whole time. I know the desperation you feel hun, I went from age of 16 till 35 with no clear explanantion as to why I wasnt getting pg. You are a grown woman and can make your own choices but PLEASE be careful!Monitor yourself,if you get any pains while taking them please get checked! I will pary for you darlin and I am here you ever need to talk, but I am definately going to worry about you--big huggies sweetie!

Sissy - January 19

thanks everyone for your prayers, I feel pretty good outside of being very tired and all. Has not been any more blood since this am,just that one little pinkish drop when I wiped this morn so hopefully my peanut is okay. Am still inspecting the toilety bowl for rings tonight so that made me feel good(if that is possible,lol) as I know that means my HCG levels are up. It was too sweet----I was losing my mac and cheese and my DD came up and put her hand on the side of my head and kept making her little kissing noises on me--such a sweetheart! Well I will be on and off all night, DH is out on his normal thruday night overnight run, so its just me and DD so I wont get much sleep tonight!! Huggies and babydust ladies!

Frances - January 20

Hello ladies. Just wanted to say, *Sissy, I'm praying for you and your little angel. Hang in there sweetie! To everyone else, I wanna hear about BFP's!!!! = )

Frances - January 20

By the way, saw on discovery health channel a woman who went to the hospital because she didn't feel good and gave birth to a healthy little girl that she didn't know she was pregnant with because she had been on depoProvera for the past 9 months. Isn't that amazing? I can't get preg with the herbs and the temping and the charting and checking the cm and cp and blah blah blah and she got a baby and was on depo and didn't know she was pregnant. If I wasn't a big believer in miracles, I'd be thinking nasty thoughts about her! LOL!! Blessings (especially to surprise baby lady) and baby dust to all!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?