2006 L A M B S Part 51

97 Replies
Nell143 - June 18

Hey frances, Sorry just been a weekend. Today is my relax and catch up on sleep day. Yeah I head the sleepiness only lets up for a little while in the second trimester. Do have a lot of stretching and pulling feeling. I do.

LN030905 - June 19

YaY!! for Emily!!! shes probably in labor as we speak!! YAY!!! LOL!!!!!! Or maybe she went this weekend and shes already had her!! LOL!! Prayin for ya girl!!!!

Frances - June 19

Ditto that LN!! Go Emily!! Bummer about the sleepy thing lasting forever!! That's the least of my worries now that I have caught a nasty head cold. As if that weren't bad enough, my 4 year old has it too and we are staying home today because of it. Oh well, good snuggling time! Hope everyone is doing well and having a good day!

Frances - June 20

Well, I don't know what's going on. I'm having some spotting. It's been going on since yesterday and I'm getting more worried as it continues. I called the doctor this morning and they're sending me in for an ultrasound today. I just wanted to ask everyone to pray. Thanks, I'll keep you all posted.

Nell143 - June 20

Frances I am sure everything is going to be just fine. Some women have spotting and everything is perfectly normal. I will be praying for you. Let us know how the Ultrasound goes ok. :-)

LN030905 - June 20

Frances, try not to worry..Nell is right. Its not uncommon for women to spot during healthy pregnancies. Im praying for you!

Frances - June 20

Well, ladies, we decided to forgo the ultrasound because it's still so early in the game, but the spotting continues and it's bright red now. I have a feeling that this one will not be the one. I went ahead and agreed to the blood test, quant_tative hcg test, and they'll call me in a while for that then repeat the test in like, 48 hours if needed. Oddly enough, I'm ok with it if it doesn't work out. I think that God does what is best for us, so I have to trust Him on this. I have no doubt that when the time is right we will be blessed with another baby, just as He has blessed us with all we have already! I don't know how to explain it, but I really feel OK! Weird, isn't it? Anyway, I just wanted to update everyone! I'll let you all know if anything changes! Love and prayers to all!!

Frances - June 20

***Hey all, I'm bringing you news of Jeanette. I e-mailed her to ask for the prayers of her group and she let me know that she lost her twins two days after they found the empty sac. She doesn't know if she'll be back on here at any point but she says they won't be ttc anymore. She also said I could let y'all know what is going on with her, but I just ask that we all send her our prayers and love. I feel that she is having a terrible time with this, she mentioned that she just couldn't see the bigger picture and we all know that's not like our Jeanette. Anyway, lets pray fervently for our treasured friend and sister-in-Christ. Thanks!

Nell143 - June 20

OH MY! Frances I will continue to pray for you an your little one. I hope all works out for you. I can't believe our poor Jeanette has to go through not just the loss of one but 3. That is so incredibly heartbreaking. And very very scary she was what 12 weeks? I am saddened by this and I swear not another complaint about morning sickness or anything will come out of my mouth. My heart truly aches for her. I hope she does come back. We all have grown to love the person that she is. I really hope that your baby makes it Frances. This is so sad. Well we are here for you and Jeanette if she decides to come back. I think in time she may. I will pray for you both.

Frances - June 20

Hey all, me again. Well, the gal at the doc's office said my hcg is 265.9 which is low for almost 6 weeks. They do want to do another in 48 hours to see if it doubles, but I don't think that will be happening. Still, I'll go in and have the blood drawn. She did say that it could just happen naturally, I shouldn't have to have any kind of procedure which is good, I'd prefer not to! Anyway, thanks everyone for your prayers and support, I appreciate it! Still praying lots for Jeanette, and I hope y'all are too! I'll check in when I know something more.

LN030905 - June 20

oh my goodness...such heartbreaking news on here today. Poor Jeanette....im shocked for her and sooo incredibly sad. Poor thing....how she must feel..not only her but her husband ,too..I have prayed so hard for her and those babies..it is discouraging, but I do know that God has a reason....i could just cry for her..and Frances, Im so sorry about this as well...I Thank God that your spirits are high. I will continue to pray for you, Jeanette, and the rest of you gals. My heart goes out...Love ya, girls! God Bless!

krissy - June 21

first off i have been keeping up with the post and now i feel so terrible i havent felt i had the time to post before. jeanette i am so sorry girl i cant not even imajine what u are going through right now. my prayers will be with you. and to u to frances keep your head up girl a low number doesnt mean anything bad right off. i didnt even register as pregnant until 6 weeks after the baby implanted every womens level differ but as long as your next number goes up keep faith! emily if your in labor good luck girl! and sissy how u doin girl? i am 28 weeks on saturday and so far everything is going very smoothly. we got my dbf brothers wedding this weekend so it will be nice to see everyone his mom will be here and she hasnt seen me since i was about 15 weeks pregnant a shock for her is coming! lol she cant wait to feel little JJ move and kick that is if he lets her only me of course and my mom, dbf and my little cousin have been lucky enough to feel him move about he is a picky little guy lol. congrats to all bfps and prayers to EVERYONE!!!! talk to u all later! love u all!!!!!!!!!

Nell143 - June 21

Good morning all! Frances how are you doing dear? I hope things are ok.....

Newline - June 21

Hi Ladies..sorry to intrude but I have corresponded with some of the LAMB ladies previoulsy so I sometimes pop on here to check out the good news ! I was very sad to read Jeanettes news - If any of you are in contact with her can you please let her know that there are people she doen't even know exist out there thinking of her and saying a prayer for her - like me ! It is hard to comprehend how she must be feeling. My DH and I lost our # 1 at only 6 weeks - that was about a month ago.. I was truly heartbroken so I cannot even begin to think about how J and her DH must be feeling right now - life can be so unfair at times..it is hard to see people who don't even want to be pg getting pg when you lose something so precious..and who would have thought that you could feel such huge love and loss for something that has only existed for 6 weeks (or however long) - really shows the human capacity for love i think. Frances..I have everything crossed for you..I know how you feel...I was in same situ and you are maybe trying to be realistic to save your heartbreak but you want it so badly to be ok..but guess what..a lot of times it is ok..so you just keep hoping and willing that little apple seed to fight...I am saying a prayer for you too (hope you don't mind!) that things will work out as they should - hopefully it should work out that all will be well....

Frances - June 21

Well my dears, I feel that I must apologize for failing to be clear, I should've said that I think things will be done by then because of the amount of bleeding and cramping going on. Not trying to be optimistic, just realistic. I'm sorry! I was trying to be delicate and not do the whole TMI thing! Anyway, I feel confident and comfortable with the fact that God is totally handling all of this so believe it or not, I feel pretty good! I've heard from several ladies that it is not uncommon for women who haven't been pregnant in a long time to have this happen and I know that God will make everything fall into place at the right time for us. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful blessings He has placed in my life and that includes all of you who support me so wonderfully!! So thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts, I needed them. But, don't worry about me, I have the peace of God that surpa__ses all understanding!! I'm continuing to pray for Jeanette also. I will e-mail her and let her know how much support and prayer is going on for her here, I know it will help. I hope you ladies know how awesome you all are!! I'll check back in tomorrow.

Nell143 - June 22

Good morning Frances! I am glad to see that your spirits are high. I have been praying for you and Jeanette! You both are such wonderful people and deserve your baby's I am sure it will all happen when the time is right. Otherwise I am sure there are other reasons for that. My coworker/friend who is also pregnant just broke up with her b/f. He use to have a drug addiction she became suspicious of it happening again. Later he admitted it. Finally he drew the last straw. Now she will be a single mother. I think she is strong though even though she may not see it just yet. I have been praying for her also. She is a good person who wanted to save the wrong guy. As I told her everything happens for a reason. The reason is that baby. :-) Well I am a bit busy at the moment so I will be back later. BYE!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?