2006 L A M B S Part 8

101 Replies
jeanette - January 4

Ok, so. Who's next??

Emily - January 4

you are silly! :)

jeanette - January 4

Lol Emily! MEG, welcome! I chart those kind of days as light on FF.

kari - January 4

Yep.....now it's a waiting game for everyone right? ;) The supplements I am taking are Advanced Ambrotose and PLUS. I have never heard of the others in the last thread. The ones I take were originally for tachycardia, but have made everything else better as well. my cramps are gone, my cycle's only 5 days instead of 7, and pms is gone. It is nice. So I am testing these products for pregnancy as well...as I increased my intake for that reason....I started the increase last month so we'll see if this helps get me pg too LOL

kari - January 4

oho yeah by the way, the products make up my home business as well...as if I am not busy enough with 2 little ones and school full time LOL so if you want to learn more e-mail me at [email protected] (personal address)...

jeanette - January 4

Ok, so Grandpa Viv said my unusual cramps and acne and CM sound good, but also said that I shouldnt rely on CP or temps until after 18 days above coverline...so I'm thinkin...should I wait until 18DPO to test? That would be Saturday......LOL! That would drive you girls nuts, huh?? heheheheheheheeeee...

Meg - January 4

thanks, jeannette...all feedback and welcomes are appreciated!! good luck everyone

jeanette - January 4

Oh, by the way....I am peein' every hour today.....isnt that supposed to come after you are pg for awhile? I remember peein' alot with last pregnancies, but thats when I was like 4 or 5 months along. LOL...maybe I am drinkin too much green tea, heh.

kari - January 4

YEEEESSS it would LOLOLOL Well so when are you testing again? My cp is medium and soft.....so I guess it has come down already from o if that happened? not sure what is going on just yet. I just feel little twinges on both sides where my ovaries are....bbs are swollen...don't hurt but they are swollen. It seems like during the 2ww I pay attention to every little thing...it's so funny

jeanette - January 4

LOL Kari.....I'm not sure when to test now....I HATE getting bfn's....I know what you mean about "every little thing"...that 1 extra hair growin on my chin is gonna get scrutinized next I think....LOL!

jeanette - January 4

ANd yes, my cervix usually comes down right after O.

kari - January 4

Darn right!!!! That means hormonal change!!!! LOLOLOL

Jenny - January 4

No af yet and noticable cm today, keep thinking it is af, only time will tell!!

jeanette - January 4

LOOOOL Kari, I am trippin'! Jenny, sounds good darlin...hoping for you!

kari - January 4

before pregnancy is noticable it can come down right?

jeanette - January 4

Its supposed to stay high when pg, but some say its not a good indicator of pregnancy. But, I'll tell ya this...with each one of my pregnancies, my Doc had to fight to find it every visit...so I'm thinkin mine stays pretty high.

Frances - January 4

Jeanette, that peeing often thing can come really early actually!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion