2007 Baby Pigs

46 Replies
linds99 - May 12

Those of you not preggers yet, here is some good news shoot for 2007 babies...it is the year of the Pig (according to the Chinese New Year) and 2007. The Pig is a fun and enlightening personality blessed with patience and understanding. People born under the sign of the Pig enjoy life and all it has to offer, including family and friends. They are honest and thoughtful and expect the same of other people. Pigs can be perceived as oblivious or gullible because they do care about others so much that they will do just about anything for a friend in need." Those are definitly traits I would want for my child!!! So Let's all shoot for 2007 baby Pigs! Heck...we need more Pigs in this world!!

Emma2 - May 12

What is 2006?

linds99 - May 12

It is the year of the Dog dude. (I have no idea what the traits are for that one...)

Emma2 - May 12

Damn my kids gonna be a dog!

corinne - May 12

Dogs are honest and faithful to those they love but they tend to worry too much and find fault with others. They make ideal secret agents or business people.

linds99 - May 12

I also just read that most dogs end up having positions of power, like politics, lawyers, etc. That isn't bad traits either. I would be happy with that (I think the rat is the one you don't want your kids to be....let me check..)

Emma2 - May 12

Nice, my man is a rat!

linds99 - May 12

Emma, when are you due???

corinne - May 12

Rats are said to be imaginative, charming and very generous to those they love - although they do have a tendency to be quick-tempered and over-critical. They are supposed to make good writers, critics and publicists.

linds99 - May 12

Rats are known for their charm and s_x appeal, but I think Bill Clinton was a rat and you know that whole story :) (I'm sure this stuff is c___pp, but it is fun to read!)

Emma2 - May 12

Nov 22 2006

corinne - May 12

Anyone a tiger???

linds99 - May 12

Emma, you are gonna have a Thanksgiving baby (day before)... that is awesome (a sagittarius!- Just like Britney Spears!) J/K I wish i was pregnant and would have a sagittarius, my aunt says that is the sign that is easiest to raise. (I have no idea where she heard that from, but she told me to try to have a baby born under that sign for that reason.) At this point, it aint happening.

corinne - May 12

This is great the one that I was just reading said That tigers would make good bosses or race car drivers. LOL, maybe when I was still young and spontaneous.

linds99 - May 12

No Corinne, i'm a dragon (the only non-real animal included in the whole thing) I read that Tigers are kind and sympathetic.

Emma2 - May 12

Well, It's not thanksgiving here in Canada. Our thanksgiving is in Oct. I am a dragon too! 1976!

corinne - May 12

Tigers are said to be bold and adventurous, and are bestowed with initiative and charm. However, they have a tendency to be risk takers, making them act before they think about the consequences. They tend to make good bosses, explorers or racing drivers.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?