I apologise for the length of this post but wanted to give as much info as needed! :)
I am now 20 days late for my period, I was due on the 13th January, I keep track of my periods and no my average cycle is 31 days. I have never been late before and my periods are regular, I have not been using any contraception for the last 4 months.
I have done 3 home pregnancy tests one after 5 days late on the 18th Jan, one on the 21st Jan after 8 days late (both of these were done at night) and one on the morning of 27th after 14 days late. All three were negative, but the last one was a clear blue test it looked negative but couldn't be sure if there was a very faint positive as In the light I could see a very faint cross line?
I went to the doctors on the 26th and did a urine sample the following morning. The results came back on 31st and were also negative. I have been back to the doctors again this morning and he has advised that I keep doing tests for the next few weeks but there £8 a go, also If I am pregnant I would like to be sure so I can start to take the medication which Is needed throughout a pregnancy.
I would like to know if anyone has had the same experience and what happened in the end? Were you pregnant?
A little bit more information for you, I am 22 years old I have not lost or put on a huge amount of weight, I have not been stressed, I have been eating as usual and have done no more exercise than usual. I have noticed that my trousers feel a little tighter, an I may have put on a pound or so in weight..
Over the last few weeks I have been getting pregnancy symptoms such as:
1) Tender nipples - at night mostly, but I h e noticed little lumps around my nipple but no colourful change
2) I had a clear gooey like discharge during the week I should have been on my period
3) I have experienced some nausea, it's on and off throughout the day feels like butterflies but worse?
4) I have had lower back pains but again only at night time
5) Headaches, keep coming and going
6) Fatigue - finding myself very tired in the morning when getting up and I have been going to bed earlier
7) Some cramps but these were around the week my period was due, these have now stopped
8) Urination - been going to the toilet a lot more than usual twice every hour
9) Some heartburn - like a acid feeling again this happens mostly at night
11) Mood swings! Been annoyed and irritable a lot more than usual
Again I apologise for the length of this post! Please can someone offer any advice? Thanks xx