Am I -pg114749254018

2 Replies
AngelWings - May 12

I had a tubal ligation about 8 years ago....I was only 25 at the time and in a bad marriage. My doctor described to me that she had cut away about 1 cm of each of my tubes, and burned closed the ends. I even saw after pictures. I remarried 4 years ago....my husband and I have been together a total of 6 years. Well, this past month, my husband and I were intimate during the time I should have been ovulating. A few days later, I had some spotting. Since then, I have had a little more discharge than usual. My cycle varies between 30 and 32 days, but I am rather regular. My last period started the morning of 4/10/2006. It is now late in the evening of 5/12/2006. I should have started by now! I'm feeling a little under the weather, but between work and allergies.....any thoughts?

Lin - May 13

Only you can tell us...test!

Grandpa Viv - May 13

That sounds like a pretty thorough ligation. However, you describe implantation spotting, late period, runny nose, fatigue, discharge which are preg signs (some of which are also cyst signs). How about b___b signs and more peeing? The odds have to be on a cyst, considering the ligation, but miracles do happen. Bookmark this post and come back to tell the outcome. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?