Am I -pg114850278118

3 Replies
Sade - May 24

Okay, last time I had s_x was April 8th it is now May 24th, if I am pregnant should I already be showing? Also, my br___t have been tender and pretty sore. I started my period 3 weeks ago and again 2 days ago. That is not normal to be due to I have irregular periods! Could I be pregnant? I would buy a pregnancy test, but i'm only 16 and I do not want anyone to find out.

Emma2 - May 24

If you don't want to find out then why come here and ask if you are pregnant? The bottom line is you need to test and there is nothing that will make it disappear if you are..Although you being 16 and having irregular cycles does not surpise me one bit , I doubt you are seeing that youve had 2 so called periods. TEST! and in the future may i recommend using a condom and BCP...Good Luck

Grandpa Viv - May 24

If you are pregnant then people are eventually going to find out. It would be a New Year's Day surprise for your family, but you won't begin to show until after Independence Day, and maybe not until school begins. It is possible to have light bleeds during the first trimester. Check out www.ppowb.org/gv/signs.htm for a better idea. Good luck!

meandmyself - May 25

Emma- she said.. "i do not want _anyone_ to find out" ... anyone else :) Thought I'd clear that up! Just checking up on y'all ladies, hope everything is going great!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?