Am I -pg119570743158

3 Replies
gator1205 - November 21

I had s_x on cd 17. Sore/tender/heavy br___ts for a week. Last week I had pain in my va___a and then on Tuesday morning cd 26 brown liquidy discharge with a little blood and no more pain. B--ts are super sensitive. Took an HPT and neg but period isnt due until 25th. What do you guys think??

Grandpa Viv - November 22

You have a 31 day cycle, so s_x on cd 17 would have been right on the money. Any signs starting before last Thursday don't count. Look for more signs in the next few days (tired, peeing, discharge, appet_te etc) and test the next couple of Sundays first morning pee. Good luck!

gator1205 - November 22

UPDATE: I have been very tired..I couldnt stay awake on Tuesday during cla__s and yesterday at work. I began having brown disharge today with a tint of blood when i wipe. I felt so tired i fell asleep for almost 2 hours today and i slept alot last night.

gator1205 - November 22

: I have been very tired..I couldnt stay awake on Tuesday during cla__s and yesterday at work. I began having brown disharge today with a tint of blood when i wipe. I felt so tired i fell asleep for almost 2 hours today and i slept alot last night.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?