Am I Or Am I Not -pg114631736418

5 Replies
Nervous - April 29

I had unprotected s_x on April 9. However, my partner did not ejaculate. After our intercourse, I douched. The week after I experienced a fair amount of va___al discharge. I took a pregnancy test on April and it was negative. I haven't had any symptoms. But, I have started to have brown spotting as of yesterday. I usually get this after my period. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

Grandpa Viv - April 29

No cycle dates. If you were in your fertile window the 9th, ovulation say the 11th, period due 25th and you are now four days late experiencing unusual spotting. Do you know the full gamut of possible symptoms, from tired thru lotion discharge, peeing, upset gut, emotional, dizzy, runny nose, b___bs acting funny, etc? Maybe you just skipped a cycle. Take a test tomorrow morning first pee and another a week later to rule out the possibility of pregnancy, which sometimes has no early signs. Good luck!

AshleyB - April 29

Since I don't know when you ovulated or if you're late for your period I just wanted to say that douching doesn't do anything as far as birth control. It can actually push sperm further up your v____a. Check out the S_x-Ed video on this thread, it's pretty funny but it comments on that, so check it out. Good luck.

Nervous - April 29

My last period ended on March 17. However, I've had irregular periods(missing cycles, less than 28 days in between periods and more than 32 days) for about three years. It is just really scary now since I did have unprotected s_x during the time of I was ovulating and/or expecting my period.

Grandpa Viv - April 29

With irregular cycles and no clear early signs, there is no telling. I stick with the suggestion of two tests a week apart. Buy your own condoms and spermicide if you can't rely on the guy to provide them, and use one as backup to the other. One girl I know has them taped to the head of her bed. Since you are irregular, maybe getting on hormone contraceptives would be a good idea, but still use the condom anyway. Good luck!

zoelouise - April 30

I have irregular periods... i am normally every 14 days.... My last period was 2nd-6th april..... i was told to calculate a normal 28 day cylce to determine when to take a test... which i did a test today neg i also did a 1sr response 4days ago still neg i am having so many signs.. going dizzy, Boobs were sore not so much now but nipples gone like flying saucer , i am going for a pee more than normal to the extreme but feel like i am carry a bladdef full but end up most time being a dribble which is annoying... i feel so tired, runny nose it will flood for no reason.. its driving me nus i feel preggo but neg results.. ??? and answers or idea's im lost dont know what to do:(:(:( thx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?