Am I Pregnant-pg114900908318

9 Replies
mdejesus - May 30

Hello everyone, I am new at this so here goes. My period usually last about 4 days my last period was two weeks ago and I bled for only one day and spotted for one. I have been feeling really tired, cranky and with nausea. Could I be and is it too early to tell?

Emma2 - May 30

If your last period was actually a period and not implantation bleeding then you should be ovulating now. I would take a test to make sure you didnt get pregnant last time. If not then it does sound like normal symptoms during ovulation. Good luck

mdejesus - May 30

Thanks. If it was implantation bleeding what does this mean?

Emma2 - May 30

When the fertilized egg attaches itself to your uterus and pregnancy begins.

sweetestchic - May 30

does everyone have implantation bleeding?

Emma2 - May 30

No it is actually not common to have it but some women do.

Emma2 - May 30

And it is by no means the same as a regular period. Its usually spotting and very light in color and flow.

mdejesus - May 30

so how soon after this could you test to see if you are pregnanct?

Emma2 - May 30

you need to test accoring to when your expected period . The earliest anyone can test is 4 days prior.

Soontobemom - May 30

When I had spotting, I thought it was my period because it's usually light the first day or so. Mine disappeared within a day and I started feeling nausea, just like you are. I told my husband and waited a few days, then I took the test which came out positive. Now my baby girl is due in July. Take a test... you should be alright to find out now. Sometimes not knowing is so much worse than actually having the facts about what's happening to your body. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?