Am I Pregnant-pg119559540610

3 Replies
nicksmom23 - November 20

Okay first off let me tell you that I know I need to take a test, but I am scared. I have one child, but have experianced 3 losses at the very 1st stage of pregnancy, usually 1 or 2 weeks after a positive pregnancy test. Anyway so my last period was on 10/12/07, my cycle is usually 33-34 days, which means I should have O'ed on or around 10/27. I was active during that period of time. Anyway now I have discharge, feel like I am going to start my period, keep running to the bathroom. I have had sore nipples for the last 2 1/2 weeks, I am exhausted and I get really emotional at the drop of a hat. Usually this only happens when I am about to start. I have cramps (more like twinges). Please help what do you think, should I take a test. Could I be pregnant

EMMA2 - November 20

Hun, you know better and the only way to really know is with a test.

Grandpa Viv - November 20

Actually you are more likely to have O'd several days later, as the best calculation is to back up 14 days from your next period. Anyhow, your signs are pretty good, including a week late. Why not wait until the weekend, then test using first morning pee. Fingers crossed for you, my dear! Good luck!

mjvdec01 - November 21

Please test, if it is positive then please see you OB right away. Maybe there is something they can do to help you keep the pregnancy?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?