Am I Pregnant -pg111679796118

2 Replies
chipmunkpatrol - May 22

I have been charting my cervical mucus and bbt religously, with the help of 2 online websites. One of them even has rabbits on a calender that predict the days you ovulate, the other a street light that flashes green when you are supposedly fertile. My husband and i have been having s_x for about a month, making sure at least once, if not twice, he ejaculates sperm into me. We especially did so on the days the streetlight flashed green, and the bunny said that I was ovulating. The past couple of days I have been nauseous, my br___ts ache, I have to pee alot, I feel bloated, and I am weepy for no reason. My stomach feels funky too. Could our attempts have succeeded already? I am on a 24 day cycle. My last period started on the 12th, and ended on the 15th. I'm not due for a period until the 5th or 6th of next month. Could I be pregnant already?

Grandpa Viv - May 22

There seems to be an epidemic of early signs today. In theory you should be ovulating right now, day 10 of a 24 day cycle. To have early signs you would have had to ovulate 5 days ago, the last day of your period!!! That stretches the credulity. Did your bbt confirm that? Such things have happened before and may be happening again. Good luck!

jjjj - May 23

your most likely pregnant actually i am positive you r

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?