Am I Pregnant -pg113105985118

3 Replies
Erinna - November 3

On Sunday (30th October) my partner and I had s_x with a condom but it broke before he came. I freaked and jumped in the shower straight after, then we drove to the chemist and got the morning-after pill. I took both of them correctly and properly. There's been no sign of my period so far. I am usually due aroung the 20th or the 1st, it's been out of whack for a bit, so technically I am late, but then again, I'm not sure. My br___ts and nipples have been very sore, I've felt ill the last two mornings with nausea, I've had a bit of dioharrea (sorry bout the spelling), headaches and I've been feeling tired. Also peeing a lot. I'm concerned I'm pregnant. I took the morning after pill as soon as I could... could I still be pregnant and could I be showing these symptoms as early as 3 or 4 days after unprotected s_x? Thankyou for your help. Erinna

RMT - November 3

I am not sure.... I would say take a test if you have a strong feeling that you are indeed pregnant. I have heard stories of people that take the morning after pill and still remain pregnant for whatever reason. ( I am not trying to scare you at all!) Sorry I don't have exactly what you are looking for but I hope this helps in some what.

Erinna - November 3

It's okay, thankyou so much for your help. I've decided that if I don't get my period in a week's time I will take a test. On the tablets, they say if you don't get it in 3 week's time, take a test. My partner and I could handle this, and if I am pregnant, I am definitely having the baby, but honestly my worst fear is of my parents. They will go mental, even though by the time I have the baby, I will be 20, and he/she would be born into a loving family.

Kate - November 3

I heard that the morning after pill is really good at stopping pregencies. If you took it straight away, it's about 95% successful. I wouldn't worry. Stop stressing. As soon as you do your period will probably come As for your parents - if you are pregnant, it's your life, your baby. The last thing you need is negativity from your parents. I think it's horrible for the baby and horrible for you. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion