Am I Pregnant -pg113710041318

1 Replies
youngsweet81 - January 12

The first day of my last normal period was 25 Nov 05. I remember it because it was the day my boyfriend left for a while. I went to visit him on Dec 25 05, and still hadn't started my cycle. On the 27th after intercourse in the bathroom, I noticed just the smallest trace of what we thought was blood. I of course thought that I was going to start my period, but didn't. We continued to have s_x until I left on Jan 4 06. I still haven't had a period yet. I went for a test on the 9th of January, but it came up negative. What's going on? I'm going crazy out of my mind waiting for my period or to test again at the end of January.

Grandpa Viv - January 12

Your detail of where exactly this happened put me in mind of the young lady who got pregnant on the washer during the spin cycle. Obviously something other than pregnancy delayed your cycle in December - the boyfriend was nowhere in sight - unless someone slipped a mickey in your drink that party on Dec 9th. The most likely explanation is that you skipped a cycle. Figuring on a 28 day cycle you might have ovulated again Jan 6th, and s_x Jan 4th could have caused pregnancy if unprotected. A test Jan 27th would tell that story. You do not tell of any early signs other than a missed period, and indeed if you got pregnant in early Jan then signs would not start for another few days. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion