Angela1986

60 Replies
angela1986 - January 23

Yes that was the first question i asked and she said no, many of the women there have kids and have had them while working there. Im so very excited i just told DF the good news and he cant stop smiling. I actually started today, and now since its already the end of this month, March seems like no time at all to wait, however i believe i need to make this appointment now to get my u/s because im not really sure how far in advance you need to make them. Anywho how was you day?

Megs - January 23

Great to hear!!!! :-) It's always nice to see our significant others smiling, huh?? LOL My day... It's been NICE! :-) I just got home about 20 minutes ago from my facial/ma__sage. That was well deserved and needed!!! LOL I watched "It Takes Two" this morning... That's one OLD movie!! haha. Have not seen it in like, FOREVER!!! I've done a bunch of ME things today. :-) So you're working full-time, right??

angela1986 - January 23

Well thats awesome, you deserve some you time once in a while. DH comes home on friday right....got anything special planned again lol? Yeah im working full time, gotta pay for the baby huh lmao. Im very excited though and today has been one of my better days in a while. Its good to be up and out doing something.

Megs - January 23

I did go today to Hallmark and get some special stuff for him... I got 10 cards, five for the next two weeks each to send with him to open... I got him a turle, that's my nickname for him. :-) (Total inside joke! No pun intended... LOL) I'm DYING laughing at my own joke!!!!!!!!!!! hahah! Anyways, I got him a little "facts about Golf" book and two "LOOOOVE" books. One has 100 special ways to say I love you and the other is a "coupon book" that I can tear out and give to him for little "Deeds". LOL We're gonna get this baby one way or another!!!! LOL :-) But for dinner, no clue yet. ANy suggestions???? I also have not decided on a project for the week yet... Don't feel like getting another major headache so painting and not opening the windows is out. Haha!

angela1986 - January 23

Umm well im a big chicken feen lol. Aparently so is this kid because i cant get enough, but maybe some salad, and ummm rice or alfredo, or maybe just some sort of pasta. Well hell yeah, no wait.....garlic bread! Yes that sounds great, im starting to make myself hungry lol, i just had mc donalds for the first time in like a month lol.

Megs - January 23

I LOVE chicken!! We eat a TON Of chicken, Turkey, and once a week beef. Alfredo sounds REALLY good! :-) Ummmm..... Never homemade that! I've gotta pull out my recipe books and see what I can come across. I'll have a decision for ya tomorrow and you can okay ir, sound good?? Oh wait, you'll be working! :-( THIS SUCKS!! ! LOL

angela1986 - January 23

Yeah i know this does suck, but i have internet access at work so once they get my computer up and running ill be able to get on a talk to ya, he you wanna go to chillaxion, i dont think too many people are over there.....

Megs - January 23

Okay, give me just a min... :-)

preggoplease - January 23

Ok girls can I come talk to you over here? Because LIN has pushed me over the edge and I think you two are the only ones who will keep me sane! I think we are all about the same age, so I can relate to you better. And Angela thank you so much for response on my soda addiction =] I have gone today with no soda and so far so good...I'm sure I'll do fine though. So how are you ladies doing? Megs...any symptoms?

Megs - January 23

Angela, where are you???????? Preggoplease, you gonna come join???

angela1986 - January 23

Preggo, you can join us all you want, i do believe we are some of the most sane women.

angela1986 - January 23

Megs where did ya go? Preggo how about you?

Megs - January 23

Sorry, I'm off to my nightly walk! Be back in 1 1/2 hours... :-)

preggoplease - January 23

I am off getting off work right now... I will be back on in about 2hrs. I am going to hooters! Yummmmm!

angela1986 - January 23

alrighty ladies be careful and let me know when your back. Take care!

angela1986 - January 23

How was your walk?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?