Angela1986

60 Replies
angela1986 - January 23

How was your walk?

Megs - January 23

Hello mommie, I'm back!! LOL ;-) Ah, you're gonna be a G REAT Mom!!!! Walk was nice, very refreshing. Although, we heard a pack of coyotes!!! Rather scary!! Took our dogs, we have three combined, so it's ALWAYS interesting! :-) I look forward to the walks just to talk with an adult and get some fresh air and the topper is to wear out my dogs so they let me sleep in!!! haha! I have an alterative motive, always... LOL j/K How was your little break???

angela1986 - January 23

Aww thanks your too sweet, i sure hope i will be. I just called my grandpa, to fill him in on how i was doing, and of course the first works out of his mouth are so you gonna let me teach the baby how to play basketball. Not to mention him and my grandma asked me if were having twins....OMG are you serious. Its always nice to get out of the house and enjoy the fresh air, even if you have an alternative motive...lol. I love dogs but we have too many animals..2 cats, 2 rabbits, a hamster, fish, and craw fish. We did have a turtle and a snake but we let them go. So yeah we pretty much have our hands full.

angela1986 - January 23

Hey i wanted to tell you about my myspace. I have been trying to figure out how to get you to see it then i just realize that if you go to myspace's homepage and search for Angela Smokey, it will pull me up and you can see my profile and pics.

angela1986 - January 23

Let me know when you do, ill talk to you soon!

preggoplease - January 23

Hey I have a myspace too! My other addiction besides this=]

Megs - January 24

blog.myspace.com/meghanswann

Megs - January 24

Angela, I just added you. That's the link to mine... :-)

preggoplease - January 24

htt p://ww.myspaceDOT com/99792480... ok just take away a space between the htt and p and add a w then it should work.

mommyof3stepmommyof2 - January 24

megs if you are here I am in chat sorry. I was reading on here when you came in i didnt see you

angela1986 - January 24

8 weeks tomorrow ladies....im so very excited. My nausea is still coming in waves nothing too horrible just yet, more annoying than anything....ill brb im going to check everyones myspace lol.

angela1986 - January 24

Ok so im back, i just got done eating too. DF got me some skyline coneys, mmmmmmm i was craving them terribly bad all day at work. So how is everyone today, i wish they would get my computer at work up and runnning so i can talk to you ladies at work.

mrose - January 25

hey Angela, haven't talked to you in awhile, saw this thread, thought I would pop in and see how you are feeling?

Megs - January 25

Hey Angela! YEAH for 8weeks!! ;-) How was your first day "on the job"??? I can't wait for them to get the computer up and running either.... LOL That should be their MAIN priority!! LOL I hope you have a great day today!!

angela1986 - January 25

Misty...........omg its about time you drop in cracker. I wrote you back on myspace but i hadnt heard anything from you since so i didnt know what was wrong. Well as you've heard im 8 weeks today, im very excited feeling really good. I just have some back pain, so ive been using a heating pad and its helping. So i only have one more day at work for the week, thank goodness. I mean i love working and making money but being preggo and doing this sucks, im constantly tired and hungry. Megs....i know i cant wait until they get my computer hooked up, but their slackers, and since im just in training they really dont care too much. Sucks but what are you gonna do you know its cool. So how was your day, DH comes home tomorrow right? Figure anything out yet?

Megs - January 25

Yep! DH comes home AND he's getting to come home EARLY! how early, not sure... LOL He is hoping about 4pm... That would be NICE! He called and said he wanted to spend time with me and do something special, go out somewhere. I was like, um, okay... Dont you wanna stay home since you've been gone?? he was like, nope, I wanna spend time with you doing something fun! I was like, alrighty... What we're gonna do, NO CLUE! LOL I'm just excited to see him!!! So if he's coming home early, I'm not gonna cook dinner that stinking early! BUT I may be testing tomorrow depending on my temp so I may, hopefully, will have good news to give him when he gets home! :-) How exciting would that be??? Hahaha! I think it's just wishful thinkin! AF is going to come, I just know it! I FEEL it... :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?