Any Advice -pg113017323418

16 Replies
sophie - October 24

i had unprotected s_x on the 19th of this month,my last period was on the 30th of sept.and my cycle is usaual 30 to 31 days long.have i missed ovulation?i couldnt get the morning after pill!!! eekkk!!!plus i had brown discharge yesterday,but only for a lil bit,and today ive had heavy discharge,wots goin on?please help! thanks

Amanda - October 24

You probably ovulated around the 17th or 18th. You could be pregnant. You will have to wait to test until you are at least 10 dpo. I would see if you period comes and if doesnt, then test. I wouldnt drink or do anything harmful to your body until you know if you are pregnant just in case. Good luck with whatever you are hoping for!

sophie - October 24

thanks amanda! :) my b___bs aint sore or anything,but my bf did tell me my cervix was high yesterday and still soft......does that mean anything?or am i getting in a panic over nothing?

Amanda - October 24

You may not be close enough to af for your cervix to be low. You still have a week before you are due to start. I wouldnt worry about it yet. If you dont start when you are due, then test.

sophie - October 24

ok cool. i hope im not. im only 18 you see....and dont believe in abortion,the comdom split tho,and i was working both days,so i couldnt go the doctors! :(

Amanda - October 24

You will probably be okay. I think that it is probably too early for you to be having implantation bleeding. Technically, you should have missed your ovulation, but it could have come late, too. You'll just have to wait and see.

sophie - October 25

today i have cramping stomach pains,like im getting period pains,but just normal discharge and no period,b___bs arnt sore either,which is strange for me,becoz usual a week b4 my periods,my b___bs go really sore!!!im scared!

crissy - October 25

oooh, sounds like implantation bleeding to me. Better start planning the baby shower! congratulations!

sophie - October 25

really? it was only one day tho,and really light,and was only one time...wot shud i do?

sophie - October 27

eveytime i go the toliet and wipe,i get a cleardischarge on my tissue (tmi sorry) and also i have had quite a bit in my knickers to...is that a sign?please help. xxx

sophie - October 27

oh,and im also really ga__sy and consitpated!but like REALLY ga__sy! im due af in 2 days,but my b___bs aint sore yet....usually id be in loads pain by now...and usual i would dry up from discharge b4 periods,wots goin on

Em - October 27

I would take a test. I should clear your mind. It should be too early if you use teh early dedection ones. GOod luck

sophie - October 27

is it normal for your b___bs not to b sore tho?and why am i still getting discharge?im regular and shud b due this 30th-31st

sophie - October 27

??

sophie - October 30

hey,right still no period,still getting heavy cm,usually alot on my tissue when i wipe.my b___bs are not sore at all yet.which is strange coz i was due on yesterday/today.mild period like cramps.but usually i dry up and b___bs get sore b4 i come on! the thing that is makin me think i am preggers tho,is the fact im having no signs of period yet!!if you get me. i had dreams to yesterday night about takin 2 pregnancy tests and them coming out positive! help needed and advice what u think?

bump - October 30

bump

? - October 30

?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?