Blue Veins-pg111429129818

5 Replies
jen - April 23

So after reading a post about blue veins i went and inspected myself! not so much on my br___ts, there are some but light. But I have them on my upper thigs and right where my hip bones are coming up my side? pregnant?

Dani - April 23

Sounds like you could be pregnant! I had the same exact symptom as you. Good luck....lots of baby dust!!!

Marie - April 23

I too have noticed my veins are a lot more noticable. I have them on my upper thighs, chest and even my arms the veins are more noticable. Hope it is a sign!!!

OMG - April 23

I have the same things. I have taken so many tests and it is negative but what else could cause these veins everywhere? They are darker and weird. So scary. Good Luck to you.

vanessa - April 24

I too have been a walking roadmap for about 2 months now... but I"m not pregnant. I figure it's a hormone change but obviously not from my being pregnant. I agree that this is strange and frustrating because they are very blue and very ugly.... b___sts, chest, upper thighs, upper arms.... SO UGLY!!! How many of your ladies have had this even before your were pregnant? Is this a strange occurance?

OMG - April 24

Well the veins are still here but lots lighter. They were so dark for about a month. But today my period came full force. Started off with pink just when I wiped. Then it was heavy brown with clots. I am having horrible pains but pregnancy tests say negative. Guess if I am miscarrying, it is not meant for me to know. This sucks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?