Boobies-pg111642173918

4 Replies
steph - May 18

h__lo out there. I sometimes get sore bbs maybe a week before my AF is due, not always. My AF is due around the 23rd this month. last week my bbs starting hurting but now....my god...they hurt if i walk to fast, I even have to hold them when i come down the stairs. I also felt a lot of cramping a week and a half after my last period. Any thoughts would put my mind at rest? :P

bucgirl75 - May 18

Mine too! AF due on 5/28 but b___b started to be sore on 5/15 or so...Usually a week before AF they hurt but over 2 weeks before??

K - May 18

Mine too! I can't understand it. I had AF on 4/22. About two week after that they started to hurt. They have been hurting now for two weeks. AF should visit around the 20th. I am so confused.

dt - May 18

last month mine hurt for almost three weeks before AF. This month they just started a couple days ago (AF due today, no show yet).

steph - May 18

Thanks for the input!!! I cant bear all this waiting. i'm going to test on 23rd but it's like waiting for Xmas as a kid!!! Keep me posted on your news....Baby dust to you all = )))))))

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?