Can I Be Pregnant -pg119525650965

0 Replies
joce - November 16

Hi everyone, i was looking for answers online and came upon this forum. I am a week late and am having a lot of pregnancy symptoms. I have tender br___ts, va___al discharge (i have no stds), constipation, lower abdominal pain and feeling of fullness, lightheadedness, nausea, always hungry, frequent urination, always tired, light cramping and every day i think im getting my period but it doesnt come, the list goes on and on. well, the day of my missed period i took a hpt and it was negative, then again the next day it was neg again. i know that i was fertile during the time i had unprotected s_x. Im not sure whether i am pregnant or not because i know my missed period could be due to stress. If i were to be pregnant i would be happy. oh, another thing, i had recently gotten off BC pills so that may be the reason of the missed period. Can anyone tell me if they have gotten a positive after a few negatives? oh, and now i am having a liquid coming out of my br___ts when i squeeze my nipples. has anyone else been through this?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?