Confused -pg111432586218

2 Replies
e - April 24

Hello, The last period I had was on March 23th. I'm only 19 and had a s_x with my boyfriend on the 25th, but while we had s_x without protection and all of sudden my va___a got swollen, and very diffcult to walk, my c_m was very white and thick. I did not know what it was and until when I went to the doctor (on the campus- Im at a college) on the 29th, on the same day I felt a bit of cramps, I was bleeding brownish and it kind messed with the c_m and it was like a liquid bleeding, On the same day I went to the doctor and told me that it was a yeast infection, but with brownish (right now, I have been thhinking if that was Implantation bleeding? while I had a yeast infection)-- By the way I am also late on my period. I ALWAYS have cramps a week before my period and until it came, I don't feel anything, and I really dont have any symbols, maybe i go to bathroom a bit often, but I'm not sure though.

E - April 24

Please answer this one, I need to know. Thanks

jena - April 24

i think Grandpa Viv answered your same question on your other post... since you are late for your period you can take a test... however, since you had s_x on day 3 of your period, you weren't that fertile... good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?