Confused -pg11949100999

3 Replies
SMeliMel - November 12

So, I have been ttc for 4 years...with no luck. I miscarried once about two years ago. My husband and I were literally just about to start IUI this month...and all we've been waiting for is for my period to begin. The only problem is...I'm 7 days late!!! I am afraid to take a test because I have no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever. My br___ts always get sore during pms, but that stopped around the time I was suppose to get my period. I guess I'm just worried about another possible miscarriage. Any thoughts???

Corrie - November 13

I have had multiple miscarriages as well as a double tubal pregnancy and the doctors removed one tube and cut the other. I tried and believed I could never have kids again. (At the time, I only had my daughter.) BUT, five and a half years later...out of the blue...I ended up in the ER with what I thought was a BAD case of the flu with vomiting...turns out, my flu ended 9 months later with No Problems whatsoever! So stay positive! God works in mysterious ways! Baby Dust to you!!

Corrie - November 13

..and for those who are curious, the tube that had a section cut out of it...GREW BACK! Who knew?? How awesome is the human body, seriously?? And here I am, waiting with everyone being 5dpo for #3! :)

nickay - November 13

My DH and I have been trying for 5 years my periods were always regular and then this month i was 10 days late, i really thought that i was, (No syptoms either) and well i got my horrible AF! I pray for you that everything will be okay if you are and keep yourself positive. Baby Dust to you!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?