Could I Be -pg114778575518

39 Replies
louisa88 - May 16

hiya, im in the exact same situation, my last period ended 7th of may, i spotted for like a day and half, which started 14th may. it was not that normal at all, i only ever saw brownish blood when i wiped, and there were only small amounts of pink in it, im not sure wot to think, as like u i am on birth control

Kait - May 16

yep.. just saw it when i wiped.... are you moody or getting headaches or really tired???

louisa88 - May 16

well ive been extremely moody lately, and peeing alot really, but i know i couldnt be showing signs already, im just really confussed. ive never had bleeding in between periods since i started on the pill

louisa88 - May 16

are you experiancing any signs?

louisa88 - May 16

come to think about it, a week and half before my last period was due, i had really bad headaches like every day without fail

Kait - May 16

ive been getting headaches.... i feel like im pmsing lol... and i get really thirsty... other then that... im just acting like me i guess... i figured it was too early for signs... but im still really nervous..

louisa88 - May 16

thats how im feeling, sometimes in the morning i get a bit dizzy and fell like i may pa__s out, and bit sicky but its prob all in my mind, thing is i dont wanna waste money on a test when i really dont think i could be preg. have u tested yet?

Kait - May 16

nah... i dont think it could tell yet.. i was thinkin about the first response test this weekend might work... ugh i just dont know lol

Kait - May 16

you know.. it almost seems like ive been bleeding soon AFTER i take my pill for the day.. if that make sense?... i just took it.. so we will se what happens

Kait - May 19

oh im spotting again-- fun fun

Grandpa Viv - May 19

This is a difficult one. Since you are religious about taking the pill, the chance of pregnancy is very small, and the probable cause of the bleeding is "breakthrough bleeding" which the manufacturers web site talks about. On the other hand dizzy, hot flashes, nausea and headaches speak of hormone surges which accompany early pregnancy. This weekend might be too soon to test. Why don't you wait until Sat 27th when you will perhaps be several days late - first morning pee is best. Good luck!

Kait - May 19

Good idea... ill wait and see if AF comes on the 24th... and then test afterwards... i just feel so blah... nasuea/headahces/moody... thats the main 3 lol thanks for your response! i appriciate it!!! =c )

Kait - May 19

Im burping alot too... is that a sign? lol

mindy1117 - May 20

I am currently 7 days late and counting I stopped taking bc about 2 months ago and since had periods, I havetaken 2 pregnancy test and both were negitive. I have two children and with both of those pregnancies the test was positive before I even lifted it from the tiolet(before the full three minutes)... I know that every pregnancy is different but I am so nervous, not because I don't want another child just because I want to know! I feel like I am getting my period everyday and run to the batheroom and well nothing! Now for the past couple of days I am feeling sort of sick and my b___sts are giant and sore I don't know what to do... I have no insurance so seeing a doctor is not in my future, I will have insurance if I am pregnant but I am so confused!!!!

louisa88 - May 22

hi, i am still feeling not quite right, i keep getting this feeling like im gonna throw up, but havent actually yet. i have also been experiancing alot of cramping as if my period is gonna show up, af aint due till june 2nd. so it cant be 2 due wiv my period and ive got a very weird feeling in my stomach, it just feels different

Kait - May 22

i still feel really weird too.. im supposed to start the 24th... my b___bs are starting to get tender too.. that could be a sign of AF also right?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?