Could I Be -pg114778575518

39 Replies
Kait - May 22

i still feel really weird too.. im supposed to start the 24th... my b___bs are starting to get tender too.. that could be a sign of AF also right?

Grandpa Viv - May 22

Kait, this cycle is def. different from your normal experience. Burping (gas, either end) as well as heartburn, bloating, diarrhea, constipation and shortness of breath are all side effects of excess hormones acting on the gut muscles. If b___b signs are different from the normal at this time of month, count that too. Sensitive nipples is one we often hear. Good luck with AF the 24th. Come back and let us know. It helps others.

Kait - May 22

Thanks!!!! Im nervous!! hehe i just am more concerned with finding out what is making my body feel like this.... im sooo tiirrreeed lol ill keep you all posted! you have been VERY helpful!!

snickelfritz - May 22

Also, breakthrough spotting is typically a sign of two things on bcp: First, it's a sign your body is getting adjusted to the bcp (not your situation). Second, it's a sign that it's time to switch bcp. You can't stay on the same pill forever. Especially if you've been on this pill for years, I'd say it's time to make an appt and switch. GL!

Kait - May 22

hahaha if im preg! i wont have to switch! =c )

louisa88 - May 25

hi, did u test kait?

Kait - June 1

sorrry it took so long! i was on vacation =c ) AF came... so im guessing it is a no.. looks like i need to make some changes to BC lol Thanks All!!

Emma2 - June 1

I guess I was right.

snugglybugglys - June 1

gee ya think.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?