Could I Be Pregnant-pg119362090688

5 Replies
melstar - October 28

h__lo does anyone know if u can have a light period and sore br___ts and i never got that before my period also my stomach feels heavy like big and i dont eat alot like i use to lol.and when i lay down in bed i feel like thorwing up like im in the sea or something lol.help also before that i took a pg test and came up neg.but i talked with a dr and told me it to early.i need some advice.thanks.

jennifer_33106 - October 28

Pgy signs and your period mimic each other. So its hard to say on those alone. If you dont know when you last ovulated it is going to bea hard to say based on when you had s_x unless you have the text book example of a 28 cd period. Take a test using first morning urine. GL!

melstar - October 28

i had s_x on the 7th of october and after that.

jennifer_33106 - October 28

How long are your cycles usually? Also remember that sperm can live in you for 3 days up to 5. So you dont have to have s_x the day you O to get pgt.

Grandpa Viv - October 28

We need more dates for a better answer. Seems like your period was due say Oct 24 but was lighter than usual. That would put ovulation Oct 10th, and s_x Oct 7th and the few days after could have caused pregnancy. Now you have b___b and appet_te and bloating and nausea signs. How about tired, peeing more, lotion discharge, emotional, dizzy moments, runny nose, dreams, acne, weird cramps, diarrhea etc? Wait a few days and take another test using first morning pee. Good luck!

melstar - October 29

i have acne now and i feel like i have to pee even when i dont think i have to lol.oh and my period usualy comes on the 23 but it was so light i usualy feel up a pad and this time i dont only half and then i had just spoting after that and it was brown i hope i dont seem to gross u guys out lol sorry.i wont be able to test untill the 1st cause im gonna buy a test and do it at home but then i might have to go to the health to make sure the answers.thanks,

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?