Could I Be Pregnant -pg111452554918

4 Replies
Audrey - April 26

I have been on the pill injection for a year, I came off it in January as myself and my husband want a baby. My periods are very irregular because of the injection. I have slight stomach cramps as if my period is coming and never does and I also have very sore nipple underneath the skin, they also have kind of little lumps on the nipples. I did a test yesterday and it was negative. Is there any chance I could be pregnant????

Chila - April 26

Hi Audrey.. i've heard that after you come off the pill, your cycle will be a little off for a while. Maybe you should start charting on Fertility Friend.. you can do a free trial. Have you been taking your temps? I would start doing that and see if your temp is elevated. It might be too early for testing.. and the pregnancy hormone level is low for detection. When was the last time you had your AF (Aunt Flo) and when did you BD(Baby Dance)?

Audrey - April 26

28th March and BD every second day.

Grandpa Viv - April 26

Well, you are about to miss a normal period, by the sound of it. Try another test next Sat first pee and see if that changes the story. Those lumps are called Montgomery tubercles. Good luck!

Audrey - April 26

Guys, I am really anxious - do you think it would be worth getting a blood test to see if I am pregnant or would it be to early for it to detect???

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?