Could I Be Pregnant -pg111529992918

2 Replies
Katie P. - May 5

I'm supposed to start next week, but my last period was extremly light. My br___ts heart so bad if you blinked at them wrong it would hurt. I think they've gotten a little bigger, but who know's? I was at the vet the other moring and started sweating real bad and had to do everything I could to stop from throwing up. I messed up my birth control last month and this month so I think it is a posability. What should I do, and could be pregnant?

Heather - May 5

It is a strong possibility that you are pregnant. You'll have to wait a week though until AF is due to start testing. It is still too early yet. Good luck!

Rainbow - May 5

You could be showing those symptoms, (even without being pregnant), if you are 'messing up' taking the pill. Since you are 'feeding' your body an irregular supply of hormones, your body could get all confused. But then you could already be pregnant, if your last period was so lite, and because your symptoms sound like someone who is several weeks along. Then again, periods are often lite on the pill. I would test now I think, to rule out being several weeks already.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?