Could I Be Pregnant -pg119671295065

3 Replies
imunsure - December 3

please can some one help me, im only 20, i have had unprotected s_x, i did a test 2day but im not due on my period for about 2 weeks, so the test said negative. could it be wrong?? i have had sore br___ts, but not horrendously sore, and have weird cramps in my stomache, they sometimes last longer than others, kind of feels like a period. i had unprotected sea about a day before my period, could i be pregnnat?

lastchance - December 3

How long is your cycle... if you just took a test today, and you are still 14 days short of your period, it sounds like you may have just ovulated, and perhaps that is the cause for your symptoms. When did you have unprotected s_x? Either way, it sounds like it is WAY too early for you to test still.

MAC_33 - December 3

If you had unprotected s_x a day before your last period started then no you are not pregant. Being that you are now 2 weeks from your next period you are probably experiencing symptoms of ovulation...not pregnancy. Hope this helps :o)

Grandpa Viv - December 3

Unprotected s_x 2 weeks before your last period would be something to worry about, but since you are testing negative at supposed 6 weeks pregnant, I think that is not the answer. My guess is that your ovulation this month is acting up, producing excess progesterone. This could develop into a cyst and upset your next menstruation, and it could resolve this cycle with no further ado. Take another test in acouple of weeks to be sure. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion