Could I Be Pregnant -pg111466666518

1 Replies
Jenn - April 28

Well I haven't had s_x without a condom for 4 months now. But My last period was 2 weeks late, when it did come it was very light with no cramping at all. Which is really strange for me. I B--ts started to englarged alittle which is abnormal for my age. My left nipple is now enlarging and I am not sure why. I feel weird and I take pregnancy test and they say no. I am again late with my period again. I haven't gained any wait and I went to the doctor and had a full blood work up and they found nothing wrong with me. Although I did not ask for a pregnancy test. I just assumed they would do one. I am tired and feel like c__p. Please help. What is wrong with me

Lilly - April 28

I am in the same boat - my bf and I use condoms everytime we have s_x. I am scared of been pg since february. But no symptoms at all, had af in march but in april it was 1-week late and only 3 days long....I've made two pg tests - one two weeks ago, one yesterday - they were all negative. But I have bigger b___sts till 2 weeks and a little soreness till 3 days. And I am soooooo tired all the time...But here some people says that if I am pregnant in 8-10 weeks it is not possible to have neg.tests....I do not know what to do and Am I or Am I not....Maybe is some kind of hormonal imbalance...I hope someone answer us...:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?