Could I Be Pregnant -pg119682957950

1 Replies
Eliz121 - December 4

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had any advice. I feel that I may be pregnant because of severe tenderness in my br___ts for about ten days now. My last period was on 11/5 or something (not 100% sure). I recently have been experiencing spotting that is very light, infrequent and brownish in color. It started I think on Sat and I had it yesterday and today (Mon and Tues) It is so hard to tell if could just be my period coming! The only thing that makes me wonder is the extreme soreness I am feeling in my br___t- it like hurts to walk! Oh and by the way they are huge!! Can these things really happen this early? I figure if I am pregnant then I would be only about 13 days since conception right now and I have been having these symptoms for at least a week! Also I had that feeling you get just before you get your period but that was a week ago and now I don't have it anymore. My hpt was neg but too early and my dr cant get me in for blood test until mid next week! I am SO anxious to know! My husband and I arent exactly ttc but would both be thrilled if we were preg- this would be our first. How early can you take a hpt and be relatively sure that if you are, it will show up positive? Any help much appreciated! Thanks!

Grandpa Viv - December 5

Some women do not get a positive until 2 weeks late, and a few even later. The time line seems correct, including onset of signs about 6dpo. Look for other signs such as tired, peeing, lotion discharge (wet down there), appet_te, aches, cramps, emotions, upset gut, dizzy and nauseous moments etc. Take prenatal vitamins and a test next Sat first morning pee and another a week later. If the doc is concerned about runaway medical costs, she will suggest you wait until missing a second period before having a blood test. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?