Could I Still Be Pregnant -pg111564944818

3 Replies
Wendy - May 9

My husband and I thought I was pregnant. I have been extremely tired, I'm 7 days late, I've had nausea almost everyday, but my br___ts are not tender or swollen from what I can tell. I took a pregnancy test this weekend (5 or 6 days after I should have started) and it came out negative. Is it possible I could still be pregnant? I don't want to go to the doctor if it is not a possibility because he will just tell me I've gained too much wait since I saw him last year (I know this and I am working on it) and that is why I've not had a period. But Since I stopped taking the pill in November I have pretty much been able to calculate it to a 12 hr time period. So what would give all of a sudden. Please help. We would be so excited if I am. We were so bummed after the negative result on Saturday.

Nicole - May 9

I didn't get a positive HPT until my seventh week with my 2 year old. and I was not overweight, I was 5'8"and 128lbs. I don't think it is a weight issue, i think it is just your HCG levels being too low to register on a HPT. Hope this helps......

Wendy - May 9

I understand that the HCG levels are not affected by weight, I'm just saying I don't want to go to the doc if that is all it is concerning my late period. I guess my question is if those symptoms sound like pregnancy. I forgot to mention that I have also been constipated, craving water, peeing all the time (except not as much this weekend, but it resumed at 4:30am) and I have this weird rash thing under my left b___st (which probably has nothing to do with it). My husband still swears I am pregnant because he has been getting sick everyday (that is how his dad was everytime his mom was pregnant). I don't know about all that, but the tiredness, constipation and nausea is really getting to me. Also, I don't know if this means anything, but you would think I was working out in my sleep with all the sore muscles I have in my legs and arms.

Grandpa Viv - May 9

Fatigue, missing period, frequent urination, changed bowel function, and mild nausea are enought to keep your hopes alive. Test again after 1 week has pa__sed. An unusual lotiony v____al discharge is something else to look for. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?