Could It Be -pg119472923538

1 Replies
JessieLo - November 10

I have been on birth control for 8 months and occasionally missed a day or two and still gotten my period, actually I have never missed a period. Until this month... I was on bc but stopped after the first week this month because I got so behind. Normally I get my period two days after stopping the pill. Nothing and I should have gotten my period this week. Very strange but I dont really have any other symptoms. A head ache the other night and lots of milky white discharge. If I am preg I wont believe it until I see the baby cause I don't feel anything yet. What do the think?

shababe - November 10

it's very possible. I had a milky discharge while i was pregant. if fact i had it from the day i concived to the day of my miscarriage. and i did't really have any symptoms except my nipples hurt every now and then and the montgomery gland on my aeraol was always there. they say the milky discharge is from the musce plug of the cervixs . the first response hpt is suppose to be the best test out there it can test up to 5 day before a missed period. but the accuary on the test depends on how high your hormon levels are so that why the say it best to test the day of your expected period. i hope this helps

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?