Discharge -pg115100527018

24 Replies
jerseytexan219 - June 23

for sure i'll definitely let you know. see..this morning i was feeling kinda nauseous and my fiance wanted me to test but i think i'll just wait till tomorow morning. i always want to put off testing because i want to see if i'll feel worse as the days go on (or if AF is just unusually late). jessica let me know how you're going along! good luck to everyone!

JessicaC - June 23

I've only been awake for 1.5 hours but I still have the same d__n fatigue as I have the last few days. I even decided to let myself sleep in as long as I wanted today, hoping it would help, but it didn't. Now I have to do laundry and I have NO energy to do it :( I have a feeling I'm going to take a really long time to finish it because I feel like I'm in slow motion! I also haven't been able to finish my coffee for the second day in a row. I don't feel like I'm going to throw up, it just doesn't taste very good. Hm...??? Tomorrow is my b-day so if you (jersey, or anyone, haha) get a bfp it will be an extra happy birthday. Morning sickness seems like a pretty good sign! Yay!

Rhonda - June 23

Tonibug,B/f i found out i was pregnant,i had lotion like c/m,not alot but some,and my bbs were more sore.also i have been having some backaches as well.and a little heartburn.I hope you get a positive good luck.

jerseytexan219 - June 23

hah. yeah...i wouldn't look forward to morning sickness all the time. oh yeah...my back started hurting today. it's getting to the point where i'm anxious to know whatever the result is - just to know. : )

JessicaC - June 23

Is it always the lower back that hurts? Because my upper-mid back has been aching all day, then again, purhaps I slept wrong.

jerseytexan219 - June 23

you know, it's been my lower back for the most part but there have been times when i've had pains in my middle back. i just also a__sumed it was cause i slept wrong. werid huh? maybe it's a good sign!

jerseytexan219 - June 24

happy birthday jessicac! anyway, i woke up to blood on the liner :( so natually i'm a__suming i'm not pg :( it's okay though. i'm getting over it now. good luck to you though!

JessicaC - June 24

Thanks Jersey. Just stopping by to get my pregnancy-info.net fix for the day since I'll be busy :) Sorry to hear about af Jersey. I'm kinda trying to prep myself for that happening in the next few days. There's always next month, right? Good luck. Oh, and did you take a hpt yet? Just curious since some people continue to have their periods when they're pg.

jerseytexan219 - June 24

yeah i did hpt this morning & it was bfn. i don't know though. this whole period is really something different. i think i'm gonna go to the dr monday.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?