Headaches-pg114676119418

3 Replies
strongwill19 - May 4

Do headaches come and go if you are pregnant? I just started getting one 5 minutes ago and it hurt ALOT then all of a sudden it went away....

Natpink - May 16

Hi i have a 3 year old daughter which i had when i was 17, and when i was pregnant i think that was my first symptoms i got quite a few headaches mainly in the first trimester, but mine where when i got up then by lunch they wer gone or if i got them at luch time about tea time there wer gone. good luck keep me posted.x

aggie03 - May 16

OMG! what did you do to help them go away?! I keep getting migraines about 2 in the afternoon. So bad I want to cry....I thought it was from giving up caffine so I started drinking those 6oz cokes and they help a little. Oh and I get a little bit of a fever with them. Doc says they are from hormones

Natpink - May 17

Yeah i used to get migraines well i always have done but got them more when i was pregnant, dont know what kind of migraines you get but i got them when u see zig zag lines and u cant see very well, but unfortantly there wasnt much i could take 1 because i was pregnant and 2 the things i could take made no difference what so ever and i had to deal with it. but we are all different so there maybe something out there that may help. xx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?