Healthy Happy Pregnancy For 2006 Part 1

253 Replies
VenusdiMilo - May 2

Welcome Ladies!! As always, we want to keep a positive energy in our thread............. Be positive. You’ve got to be. That has to be your thinking. Be positive and you will grow. If not, then you are shrinking. Be positive about your life. Your goals! Your hopes! Your dreams! And life will turn around for you. It’s not so dark, as it seems. Be positive, in working hard. Enjoying what you do. Be positive in building strong, an ever changing you. Be positive in helping others. Notice what will stem. Your positive will soon rub off, and start affecting them. Be positive and watch the changes that occur in you. Be positive and notice, how much better you will do. Be positive throughout your life. Just keep it all dispersing. You positively will, no doubt, become a better person. *********Baby Bust Ladies**********

Amber #2 - May 2

I love it Venus, they are perfect words for our new, positive thread! All of the negative energy has been left behind!

SaraLynn - May 2

I know I said I would keep my opinion to myself from now on, but I just want to say that I wish everyone the best of luck with their futures. In keeping with Venus' positive feed: BABY DUST TO ALL

Amber #2 - May 2

Thanks SaraLynn....baby dust to you too! :)

jessieb - May 2

good afternoon ladies. i hope we all get our HHP for 2006 real soon. we need some good luck on this thread. we have had one + and that quickly went south... so let's hope our luck changes.

soimpatient - May 2

Well Venus...I have to say that is a good way to start this thread! I'm not criticizing here or anything..haha...but our next thread we should add 2007 cause if we get pg now we will still be preggos in '07. Hard to believe isn't it!? So, here's a little bit about me...since I don't really know you guys...I've been TTC since Sept. I've been having some problems with ovulating and with really long (60 day) cycles. Tomorrow I'm going to my gyn to get my results from my blood tests and my doc said that he will most likely put me on clomid. I'm really excited about getting a kick start on TTC. It has been a really frustrating 8 months but hopefully there will be only blue skies ahead (for all of us)

VenusdiMilo - May 2

I try :-)...Saralynn again, sorry you had to walk in on such a mess but anyway, the past is in the past now. What stage are you in your cycle? I am 29 live in the “Big Apple” and hoping for #1 very soon. I am not charting or temping right now "have in the past" I'm just BDing like its 1999 LOL!! You know like the world is coming to an end (The Millennium) I remember that year was CRAAAZY!!

Amber #2 - May 2

LOL...that was a crazy year Venus with all of that Y2K stuff. Remember when "party like its 1999" seemed like SOOOOO far in the future?? What a great song!

VenusdiMilo - May 2

Soimpatient, the 2006 really means getting your BFP this year not necessarily having the baby. But thanks for pointing that out and welcome. Good luck to you. Oh, I forgot to add that I’ve been off BCP since Dec, 06 but I wasn’t really actively TTC since then. I think I only tried in March but that was it.

VenusdiMilo - May 2

It sure was Amber!! LOL

VenusdiMilo - May 2

Been off BCP since Dec, 05

soimpatient - May 2

I can't wait to see a BFP...I'm so sick of seeing BFNs and wasting money on HPTs, OPKs, Preseed etc. What is the first thing that you are going to do when you see your BFP? I will probably re-test and then cry (tears of joy of course!) Are you guys going to spread the news early or are you going to hold off until the first tri is over. I am such a blabber mouth that I will probably tell everyone right away even though i will try not to.

VenusdiMilo - May 2

I will definitely tell the family right away…I can’t wait for that BFP!! I dream about it every day. :-) I just bought booties the other day "couldn't resist" to give to hubby as a gift when I get that BFP.

soimpatient - May 2

HAHA Venus!! I'm worse than you!! I bought my DH a dad-pregnancy book and I even bought my parents Grandparents books to give them...geez I'm a loser!! I haven't bought any maternity clothes yet but I'm sure I'm not that far off :)

Lin - May 2

Good luck in everything you do, ladies. Goodbye.

Lin - May 2

Oh, and Amber, I just read Cindy Lou's comment about you having apologized. I didn't see any apology, so I guess it was removed before I got to read it. I just want to say thank you for that, despite the rest. I'll leave you to your new thread now. Good luck and baby dust to everyone.

Amber #2 - May 2

Venus and so impatient-As soon as I found out about my last pregnancy, I started going baby shopping and bought tons of maternity clothes b/c I was so freaking excited!!! I almost even bid on some beautiful custom baby furniture on e-bay. I got my bid up to $500.00 and then quit. The winning bid was $505.00 and thank goodness I didn't get it b/c I don't know where I put it right now, lol!!! It was the most gorgeous baby furniture I have ever laid my eyes on, though. It was an armoire and a changing table with storage underneat that had hand painted pastel colors on it. It was absolutely gorgeous! I also told everyone that looked my way that I was expecting b/c I wanted to shout it to the world! I keep on telling myself that I will be more reserved this time since I lost the last baby, but I seriously doubt I will be able to. I will be just as excited as I was last time and start buying all of the stuff off the racks again, lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?