Help -pg119495974712

3 Replies
ella08 - November 13

in less than 24 hour time past ovulation (if i really ovulated...or got fertilized) i had an egg white like discharge. it's been on for a week. no other symptoms yet but my period is a week late. does that mean i'm day 1 pregnant on the day i miss my period? i'm just wondering because the last time i had s_x was the day before i'm supposed to have my period.

nickay - November 13

If you think that you may be pregnant i would wait at least 1 more week before testing, that way it would be more actuare. I do believe that you can get pregnant at any time, however it is a low chance. I was 10 days late, and spent a fourtune on HPT's and within the following week is when i got my AF

Grandpa Viv - November 13

They count day 1 of pregnancy as the first day of your last normal period (even though you won't get fertilized for 2 more weeks). Thus you would now be 5 weeks pregnant and a first morning test any day soon should be fairly accurate. Did you have s_x around Oct 21? Good luck!

ella08 - November 15

it's weird because the discharge stopped. it just lasted a week and like 2 days. the last time i had my period was oct.5. the only time i had s_x was nov.4. could it be that i ovulated twice and miss my period?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?