Help -pg114901604718

4 Replies
Amy0805 - May 30

Hi im amy and im 22 just thought i would let everyone know i have a few questions for you all. Im a week late for my period i was suppose to start may 22, but i didnt instead on the 22nd I had the normal brown spotting for 2 days then it all stopped and i havent had a period or any brown spotting since the 23rd. my boyfriend and i had a slip up and the day after my last period (april 22). So i took a pregancy test yesterday it came out negative. The only weird things that are happening is that right along the inside of my hip bone going down its been hurting for the last 3 weeks, 3 days ago i had a sudden sharp pain in my lower stomach. I have been stressed with family issuses this month so maybe thats why i havent got my period? Someone please help/ Thanks so much ~ Amy

Nell143 - May 30

Sounds like you maybe wait a week and test again.

Emma2 - May 30

Def. Test again

Grandpa Viv - May 30

A negative test one week past AF date reduces the chance of pregnancy quite a bit. The day of your slip-up, (cycle day 6 ?) is not in your fertile window. The hip pain appears to have started at ovulation time, not a week later at implantation time. I agree that you should wait a week and take another test, but my guess is that something related to ovulation has you messed up. Good luck!

Lin - May 30

I agree wholeheartedly with Grandpa Viv here.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?