HELP -pg119609172642

2 Replies
lillybug - November 26

Ok so I'm charting on Fertility Friend.com and I noticed that the first 9 days the dot was dark blue and now yesterdays and todays temp are in a White dot, why? If any one here know please let me know

MAC_33 - November 27

Lilly, an open circle on FF indicates a possible inaccuracy in temping. This is because your temp spiked so high several days before it should have. You may have had a bad dream that increased your heart rate, too many covers, or possibly really O'd early. I pulled the following from FF.com and it will explain it better. ~~~If something in the data indicates that the temperature may be slightly inaccurate (either by events selected in the Special data area or by a time difference larger than normal), the temperature is plotted using a circle instead of a dot. Please note that these points do not need to be discarded. The circle will just indicate to the reader areas on the chart where the data may be less accurate.

lillybug - November 27

OMG! Thank u Mac!!! I thought about that but wasn't sure. I've been taking my temp at the same time every morning right before getting out of bed, but when my temp spiked up it was the day I got a + on a OPK!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?