Help Please -pg111531510718

1 Replies
K. - May 5

My doctor believes I have endometriosis and he put me on birth control pills to lower the symptoms and it did work for the first 2 months. I had no symptoms. Then I forgot to take them for 3 days. After engaging in s_xual activity I had some light spotting. This went on for maybe 2 weeks. After that all the symptoms and then some came back. I seen my doctor he told my to get a home pregnancy test. I did but it was like 2 1\2 weeks when I took the test. So I don’t think that would have worked? With endometriosis I have had several symptoms of pregnancy but now that there are even more symptoms examples: stronger smells some nearly make me lose my cookies. Heartburn is my best friend cramps in my legs. The list goes on…………when would be a good time to test? any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

kim - May 5

Test after your period would have been due. Birth Control can help the endometrium to decrease in thickness allowing you to become pregnant. This is usually if you have taken them for a while and then stop taking them to become pregnant. You have many symptoms so it is possible that you are pregnant but not taking them for 3 days can mess up your cycle also.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?