I Dont Understand-pg114643965218

42 Replies
waffles - April 30

You have probably seen some of my other posts but im about 3 weeks late for my period. took a blood test 6 days ago and doc said it was negative. has anyone ever been this late with negative tests and actually turned out pregnant. please reply im so confused.

soimpatient - April 30

I was really late one time and I went to see my doctor because I thought that I was "for sure" pregnant...it turns out that I was not and that I had a large cyst on my ovary that was producing hormones similar to ones produced during pregnancy (not HCG though). My advice is to go to your doc and explain your situation. He will most likely book you in for an ultrasound to see what is going on "in there". GOOD LUCK!!

Saird - April 30

I was super late with my last and even on the blood test they said I was 'just barely' pregnant. And I didn't go to the doc until I got a positive urine test and that took forever. I had negative after negative and I KNEW I was pregnant. YOu may have O'd alot later than you thought, or it could be stress.

waffles - April 30

how late was your period until you got a positive result?

waffles - May 1

Any others with some similiar stories. as of today still no period or any signs of it coming. any similar stories would really be appreciated. thanks

tish - May 1

my last period was 3 weeks late, and i took a million hpt's and a blood test and it turned out i just had an anovulatory cycle.

Lin - May 1

What's not to understand? Women have anovulatory cycles once in awhile.

Cindy Lou - May 1

Now why do some people have to reply like that...Waffles I had a cycle that had went for about 59 days long and I took test after test and got negatives...I was hoping I was PG but it was just a screwed up cycle...I have them at least once a year it just started like 2 years ago and seemed to happen at the same time so maybe that is what you could be experiencing...But go to the dr's to make sure everything is ok and not just a__sume it is as lin has said "What's not to understand? Women have anovulatory cycles once in awhile." It could be something else...Better safe then sorry...Get the words right from the doc and not be what they say ASSuME means...Take care of your body....Good Luck Dear.

Lin - May 1

Why do people reply like that? To be honest and to the point. This was all covered in her last thread. She just wasn't satisfied hearing that it's probably not pregnancy. Yes, of course she should see the doc, but she's already been told that.

Cindy Lou - May 1

Then why did you have to reply again since you said she was told this once before...Just let her get replys until it kicks in. You didn't have to reply like that just over look it...Sorry if sounding Biotchy but I am on DPO7 and I am thinking Af is near and I must be PMSing, I have actually been crampy since DPO3 so it is finally making me ARGH , plus I am not usually a crampy person before AF so that is aggravating too....Don't take it to heart Lin...Just in the mood.

Lin - May 1

Don't get me wrong, I hope for her sake she's pregnant, but the likelihood is that she's not. Many people on here love to get others' hopes up as well as their own, but I don't. I prefer to look at it realistically, and that's not wrong just because it differs from what you might think.

Clarissa23 - May 1

Wow..you guys are a little negative... All 3 of my pregnancies were not detectable until i was at least 12 weeks pregnant...and all the blood and urine tests i took said negative. I have 3 kids now and am pregnant with baby # 4 who is also a negative only to be seen on ultrasound ...so it is possible!

waffles - May 1

ACTAULLY i dont want to be pregnant. and i was not ttc. im starting nursing school in august so NOTHING about me wants to be pregnant. but that was a good random a__sumption Lin, very good!

waffles - May 1

But to everyone else who was very helpful and POLITE about it, thanks. you have helped alot to set my mind at ease. :)

Lin - May 1

Clarissa, you're in the itsy bitsy minority. Nobody said it doesn't happen. Sure it does, but that doesn't make it likely. Whatever, waffles, if you're not eager to be pregnant, then you're ultraparanoid. And yes, a__suming you wanted to be pregnant was an excellent a__sumption on a website full of women trying to conceive. Whatever it is you want to hear, you're still looking for it in the wrong place. Only a doctor can tell you anything different from what you've already heard.

waffles - May 1

ultraparanoid? yeah wouldnt you be at 19 years old.

waffles - May 1

and i dont belive this forum was only for women "trying to conceive". from what i see it says "am i pregnant"... but you can correct me if im wrong.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?