I Need Advice Please -pg119522532372

8 Replies
lillybug - November 16

Today I'm three days late on my period and when I got up to use the bathroom and noticed (When I cleaned myself) that there was this brown CM with like little red vien looking things, I'm not sure what implanation bleeding looks like so please help me out here. I always get my period super heavy on my first day and I have never gotten this before or during my period. I want to wait until next saturday to test and see if I'm pregnant. I have sore br___t, I've been feeling sick during the day to my belly too. I'm going to go crazzzyyy! lol

Corrie - November 16

Implantation bleeding does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge. And Yes, it can be before you expect AF and most women confuse it for their period. But the "vein looking things" in the discharge...I am baffled by that one. Maybe one of you other ladies have experienced this? Good Luck Lilly~

lillybug - November 16

Yeah it was just like blood line but not like a period you know, I said vien looking because its so weird that I can't discribe it, lol I'm only seeing this brown/light pink discharge when I go to the restroom. Could it be possible to get a BFN for a while? Like my mother didn't get a BFN until two months PG.

Corrie - November 16

Yes, it can be possible to get a BFN for a while. Just like your mom, I too never got a + until 2 months either. Good Luck!~

lillybug - November 16

Thank you so much Corrie!

oct19bad - November 16

what is BFN?

lillybug - November 16

Big Fat negative (results on home pregnancy test) and BFP means postive

babybrain32 - November 16

I can give some imput on this discussion. I actually experienced implantation bleeding. I didn't with my 2yr old but I did with this pregnancy (now 17wks). It is not enough to get on your underwear but very visible when you go to the bathroom and wipe yourself. I was actually going to take a hpt on the day my period was due (around 9pm) because it didn't show. when I used it and went to wipe myself there what pink tinged cm. Kinda like you were talking about lillybug. It was mostly clear cm with pink streeks. I thought that maybe it was my cycle but I ended up getting a very faint positive on the test. =) So its possible to get a bfn right now until the hcg hormone increases enough to be detected. Like I said, mine was very faint. I had to wait a few days or so until the positive sign was darker. I wish you all the best if you are ttc. Good luck babe =)

lillybug - November 16

Thank you so much Babybrain! I took a hpt today and of course it was bfn but I hope that by the middle of next week its a bfp. i have a question though, I"m having still cm throughout today and every time I wipe I see the brownish cm and sometimes pink blood lines. this is wierd but I kind of stuck my finger up there and I felt a lot of misture and cm inside which i have never felt that there before.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?