I Need Some Advice-pg111626951118

4 Replies
ccd04 - May 16

OKay well i'm 20 years old and i need some advice. well about a week ago, i had unprotected s_x on my period. Well the past week, I have been feeling really different. I know it might be too soon to say i'm pregnant or not but here or some symptoms I have been having. well this week i have been really really tired. I have been going to bed earlier than I usually do and sleeping very good. I wake up being soar because I guess I have been sleeping so good. Anyway the past week (I know this is kinda gross) I have been feeling very bloated like my stomach has been bubbly (But I don't have to go to the bathroom or anything) I has been happeneing every day since late in the week from the moment I wake up to when I go to bed. I also have been kinda crampy. The really weird thing is that I also have been kinda depressed. I started crying one day this week for no reason. Also I dranked a few beers friday night, but the really weird thing is that everytime I drink i'm usually happy and stuff like that, but when I drank a little bit friday not. I started crying and fussing at everyone for no reason. I just been being by myself lately and being depressed. I know it's too soon to take a pregnancy test but i was wondering has any other people ever had these feelings before they found out that they were pregnant. Thanks! P.S. Yea I also have been having bad pack pain in my lower back (and I know it's not pms b/c I just finished my period). It's like I can't stand for a while b/c my lower back starts hurting really bad. I also picked up my 2 year old nephew yesterday and something felt like it was pulling inside below my belly button. I know it's weird but I don't know what it could be. I also have been having headaches. Do you think i'm pregnant or do u think these are signs, thanks!

Hannah - May 16

They could be signs that you are pregnant. It is possible to get pregnant while on your period.It does certainly happen. Start taking home pregnancy tests around the time your next period is due. Also, you need to make a doctor's appointment. And stay off the alcohol! Good luck...

..... - May 16

i think its to early to tell.

jena - May 16

i'd make a doctor appointment for a few days before your period is due for a blood test. If you got pregnant on your period, then you ovulated early and your hormone levels should be detectable early. Blood tests are the best way to go. Yes, stay away from alcohol just in case. I think it's probably too early to tell right now - but my first symptom was heavy CM, if that applies to you at all - many other people's first symptoms are sore b___sts. Good luck to you!

ccd04 - May 16

hey thank ya'll so much for the advice. I don't know why I have been so depressed lately and my back hurts like i'm about to start my period but i know i'm not. Oh yea by the way, um...what does CM mean? thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?