I Think Im Pregnant-pg120680814524

7 Replies
NKda2daMky - March 29

im having cramps and my period dont come until another two weeks ive gained weight and im not eating much, my stomach feeling tighter and i dont exercise and im sleeping more than usual and ive thrown up a few times but my br___t are not sore could i still be pregnant

NKda2daMky - March 29

O and im having a very wet and white discharge and that is very abnormal to my body

browneyes888 - March 29

Well, my guess is that the discharge you are experiencing could be ovulation discharge. You say your period is not due for another 2 weeks, which means you would be right around the time of ovulation in your cycle as most woman ovulate around 14 days before their period is due. The cramps you are having could also be a__sociated with ovulation. Did you get your period last month? If you are just ovulating now, you would not be pregnant yet and would not be gaining weight and getting sick from being pregnant, unless you are already pregnant and got pregnant your last cycle.

NKda2daMky - March 29

my period is due on the third it started two weeks before my period this month

NKda2daMky - March 29

i forgot to add that

Grandpa Viv - March 30

Just for the heck of it, buy a Dollar Store test and run it on first pee tomorrow morning. Let us know the result. Good luck!

NKda2daMky - March 30

ok i hope im not buggin u viv im jus going crazy wit these feelings and my bf doesnt wantme to get one until my missed period but ok

Grandpa Viv - March 30

See, if your period is not due for two weeks and you are pregnant, then it must have happened last cycle and your recent period was actually an in-pregnancy bleed, probably lighter and shorter than normal. You would be 6 weeks already. Google me if you want to chat. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion