Implantation-pg111443282618

8 Replies
Jamie - April 25

Can you have implantation cramps and no bleeding, and after implantation has taken course can u still have slight cramps but not as bad....cause my cramps are kinda going away. could this mean i might not be pregnant? the cramps started 2 weeks ago and im due for af this friday

joan - April 25

i just found out i am pregnant this is my fourth and i have never had implantation bleeding. i had cramps was very ga__sy and sleppy

Chriss - April 25

Jamie, is it possible that the cramps that you had two weeks ago were because of ovulation and that now the cramps are cause by gas. (which is a pregnancy symptom, but doesn't necessarily mean that you are preggo) If you are due for af this friday, then you could probably take an EPT on Wednesday, I would wait until then just to be sure, although some EPT's say that you can test up to five days in advance. Good luck to you!!!

Jamie - April 25

But would the cramps last for 2 weeks, they have just started to lighten up but there still somewhat there

Chriss - April 25

Jamie, If you are concerned, please visit your Dr. Other than what I've mentioned, I don't really know what else it could be. I had a m/c a few months ago, but the cramps only begain just before and during the m/c, so It's likely not a m/c. You should visit the Dr. Good luck!!

makie - April 25

I have this abdominal pain on my right is this the sign of ovulation my last period was on the 12 APRIL

chriss - April 25

In my experience any abdomenal pain on either side (left or right) can usually be identified as either PMS cramps, or gas/digestive problems. I believe that implantation cramps will happen around the belly b___ton area, someone please correct me if I am wrong, but in some of the things that I've read. This is what it has said. And believe it or not, only a very small percentage of women experience implantation bleeding and it usually happens around the time that you would expect af to show.

steff - April 25

Hi I am fairly new to this sight but I was hoping one of you ladies could shed some light on this situation. My Dr. is a quack so I can't ask her. I m/c on Feb 27th (first preg.) AF six weeks later (April 8th). I am now on CD 18 and I have some serious spotting. Could this be implantaion. I had what I thought was ovulation cramps about a weeks ago. Please help. Any insight would be appreciated. :)

steff - April 25

P.S. I had those belly-b___ton area cramps about 2 days ago that Chriss wrote about.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?