Implantation Bleeding-pg119734973555

1 Replies
hlynn79 - December 11

Hi: So my hubby and I had intercourse two weeks ago and that night the OPK was positive. Then I was supposed to start my AF yesterday, yesterday morning I had light spotting after a BM but then it went away and then came back once later last night. Then this morning had it again and now it has turned to red bleeding but it is defiantly not like my normal period, which is heavy from start to finish, right now I don't even have to wear a pad it is just there when I wipe after going to the bathroom and there are like red string things in it, not like clots. When I was pregnant with my son and I would have a BM I would spot a little with these red string things and the dr said that it was broken blood cells. Has anyone had this and can I be pregnant? I took a test this morning but it was negative so...maybe I am? I am lightly cramping in the middle but I wore one pad and there was barely anything on it. Could it be implantation bleeding...and if so when can I expect to take a test and maybe it come out positive? I am not sure cause this is nothing like my period but there is a decent amount when I wipe. Sorry its long...just concerned.

irregularfrustration - December 12

Hi there. Last cycle i had the red string thing going on about a week after I ovulated and my husband and I babydanced...but nonetheless, AF showed up on schedule. I am not sure if the blood was implantation bleeding and then for whatever reason the pregnancy just didn't take OR if the blood was a sign that I ovulated late (but then only had a 9 day luteal phase) OR if it was break through bleeding of some other sort (which is scary...) What did your doctor mean by broken blood cells? Good luck and lots of babydust - maybe yours is the real deal!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion