Implantation Bleeding -pg111659598418

4 Replies
SRS - May 20

I had the slightest traces of pink yesterday when I wiped (sorry, TMI), and it would fall exactly 8 days from when I think I ovulated. Could this be implantation bleeding? Has anyone out there experienced anything similar? I have no other symptoms, but I am trying to get pregnant. I don't think I would test until next week...

i di d - May 20

the exact same thing happened to me , it was 12 days ago, the day af was due, and today guess who showed up ? Mother nature is playing horrible tricks on me lately ! this has never happened to me b4. It drives me crazy !

Maria - May 30

SRS, did you find out out if you were pregnant or not? The same thing happened to me. On exactly day 8, I wiped and had a pink color to it, then later in the day a brown discharge. Nothing since Saturday. Could this have been implantation bleeding? I am now just waiting to see if AF comes or not. I am hoping not.

jue - May 30

I had the same thing and got my bfp at 19 dpo (yesterday), I have heard some women have tested positive at 9/10 dpo and others had to wait until they were nearly 6 weeks pg, do a test and if it comes back neg wait a week and test again and keep testing until you get a bfp or your af turns up. good luck

Maria - May 30

Thanks for the advice. I took a test this AM and it was negative. I know it was too soon since AF isn't due until 6/4. I am just very impatient.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?