IMPLANTATION BLEEDING -pg119696829269

3 Replies
jprice0903 - December 6

Starting Tuesday evening I have been getting light brownish discharge every now and then when I use the restroom. Its only when I wipe, never in my underwear. Af is due Saturday (so 2 days) do you think this could be ib? I don't have any cramping at all....

lastchance - December 6

Well... the first question is... has it stopped? And if so, then how long did this occur?

jprice0903 - December 6

i just used the restroom and it was very very light brown mixed with yellowish... i've only seen light brown like twice today. it started tuesday night and i've only seen it MAYBE 6 times total. its always been light and never on my panties. i'm constapated (sp) and last night when I was trying to push (tmi) i had a little more brown then usual but i think thats b/c of the strain..

jprice0903 - December 6

well, i used the restroom again a little bit ago and it was just a slight tint of brown, but mainly yellow and creamy...only when i wipe though. i'm shocked i haven't spotted red/fresh blood yet since I always do starting a week or so before af... you think this is a good sign......

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion