Implantation Bleeding Or Period -pg119557415658

10 Replies
Schnauzi - November 20

Hi.My period is irregular ranging from 32-45 days. I started bleeding on day 28 , which is a lot earlier than my previous preiod which was 37days and I feel very tired.Could this be implantantion bleeding or an early period?Thanks.

lillybug - November 20

What was the bleeding like? Was it like a normal period?

Schnauzi - November 20

The bleeding was like a normal period.

b__terfly kisses - November 20

It can actually be either one... it is so hard to tell... do you think you ovulated early in your cycle? Like by day 14?

Schnauzi - November 20

I'm not too sure when I ovulated , but I think I ovulated a few days ago.Do you think I should do a pregnancy test or should I wait a bit longer?Thanks.

b__terfly kisses - November 20

If you ovulated a few days ago, you should wait a little bit before testing... good luck! :)

lillybug - November 20

You know what, I was three days late when I started to bleed on Saturday this watery red blood, and I had AF symptoms that whole day, then sunday came and it was like nothing and yesterday too, today I only have brownish color CM when i wipe myself, I might test tomorrow morning to make sure, what is IB usually like?

lillybug - November 20

or maybe on the weekend

Tarianna - November 20

maybe wait! implantation is usually not like a period!

lizie2 - November 20

hey ladies i am going to jump right in and ask for ur opinion if thats ok with you guys? Well I have an irregular cycle and my last af was 8-17 and then in sept Iwasnt due for one but then in Oct. I should statred..but i didnt.. and the week b4 af was due in Oct i cramped and then cramped on and off the 17th.. well now were in Nov.. and I think I may have implantation bleeding but im not to sure.. on the 18th my hubby and I had s_x and when I went to the rr to clean up I noticed this red stirngy blood like mixed with discharge.. ok and then throughout the day that was it there was nothing when i would wipe and when i start my periods it doesnt usually start like this it makes it grand entrance!! lol.. well today i have been noticing that when i pee and I wipe the blood i see is very scanty and light pink and its not enough for a pad.. i dont even stain myself... and when i feel like i have started and feel wet when i go check its just brown or light pink.. what do you think is going on? HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!

lizie2 - November 20

IS NE 1 HERE NE MORE, I NEED SOME ADVISE? PLEASE..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?