Implantation Cramping -pg114720087518

33 Replies
Megray - May 9

This is our 1st time TTC and I was wondering if anyone who has had BFN has experienced implantation cramping? I O'd on 5/1, AF is due on 5/14 and on 5/6-5/8 I had pain in my lower left side, almost like a poking feeling. It was also dull, constant, but not too painful, almost like slight period cramps. I have never had this before AF and have no other symptims that AF is coming which I usually do by now. Today, the cramping is pretty much gone. Has anyone ever had this and then had a BFN?

Lin - May 9

I haven't had implantation cramping, because we haven't been successful ttc yet, but I have had such pains as you describe mid-luteal phase. I have no idea what causes them. If it's on one side or the other, I'd guess it has something to do with your ovary and not your uterus, but of course I could be wrong.

Megray - May 9

Thanks Lin, I appreciate your feedback, I will keep you posted and good luck to you also!

aish - May 9

hey megray...i am also with u as my AF is due on 5/14...i am having mild cramping off on not much as i used to have before.......even i have pain in left...please keep me posted as u & i r due on 14...please GOD give us BFP

Megray - May 9

Aish, I second that! Good luck to you also, keep me posted. How long have you been ttc? Maybe this will be our lucky month.....

Angelttc2 - May 9

Megray-I started feeling lots of pressure type cramps about a week before af was supposed to start, which I usually didn't get till the day af starts, and I got my bfp. But different people can have different symptoms :). Good luck!!

Megray - May 9

Thanks Angelttc2! Good luck to you too!

Megray - May 10

Good morning everyone! I woke up with a fever this morning and still no major symptoms that I usually get before AF, only slight bloating and the temp like I said. Usually at this time of the month, I eat a lot, have sore b's and am very bloated. Aish, how are u feeling, any changes? Angelttc2-did you also have any other symptoms which went along w/pressure cramps? I am holding out a lot of hope this month because things are very diff. from the norm. Thanks again for your comments, good luck!

aish - May 10

hi Megray... i know i am feeling so scared...time is coming near....ACtually i used to have lot of cramps before my cycle and later this mth found out that i had UTI so i took antibiotics & now m ycramps r not very strong but ok types like for few seconds.......Rest i am not keepig hopes as i am ttc 12 mths now ..every time when it shows up i cries alot...thats so good that it is ur 1 mth of ttc i hope u will get ASAP .....all the best even i dont have sore b___bs actually i had high prolactin level i am taking med. to lower it down also...lots of things going on...well i want a baby so badly

Megray - May 10

Aish-this is actually my 8th month TTC#1! Sorry if I wrote that wrong. I will keep you in my prayers, thank god we have this forum to support each other, otherwise I don't know what I would do. Keep me posted on everything! Stay strong.

aish - May 10

i know megray...even i feel so good when i share my thots here as i cant tell this to my frnds,relativesas they r not in my shoes... i will also keep u in my prayers ...rest its upto GOD...i am having few cramping so i am low today

LadyD - May 10

***TMI***Megray, I ov'd about the same time as you and af is due about 5/16. For the last 2-3 days, I have been having these ga__sy-crampy feelings in my stomach. I drank ginger ale, tea, everything to force gas out if that's what it is. As I type right now, I feel like crampy, like I could pa__s gas (sorry..tmi), but nothing is coming out. I did # 2, thinking that would stop/ease it, nothing. I got a bfn yesterday, but I am not discouraged b/c I know it's still early.

Megray - May 10

LadyD - don't be discouraged! You should test in a few days again...I have the same feeling as you, just very uncomfortable and dull pains. I am also bloated,more than usual. Good luck to you and keep me posted!

LadyD - May 10

I'll be ok, Megray. Keep me posted, too. I have a feeling that feels like hunger pains, so I just ate a BIG lunch, which I don't do much (i'm used to eating McDonald's or something), thinking it will stop what feels like a growling, now my stomach is cramping on and off, like af is coming. My luck, af will probably show up early just because....

prettyirishgurl - May 10

i know how you guys feel....when do u think implantation happpened for me if i am pregnant and having ib now very light pink only when i wipe...last period was march 20 and havent had a period since then..april 6 and 7 is when i had unprotected s_x when would implantation occur since im 22 days late! im tryin not to think about it a nd think af will come but i just got this urge to eat a piece of fruit becuase i had another hunger pain like empty hollow feeling in my belly i just dont feel the same anymore and i have been home from work for two days cuz i feel like c___p!! anyone help thnx...

Lin - May 10

If you conceived after s_x on April 6th or 7th, if implantation bleeding occurred (which it normally doesn't), it would have been within a couple weeks afterward. If you're having spotting now, it just might be that you are about to ovulate or just have. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

prettyirishgurl - May 10

yes many negatives..two weeks ago i went to doctor and urine says negative..im still 22 days late today!! ive never been late or missed i have light pink only when wiping is it IB or has it been to late may 20 will be 2 months with no period!! how can i ovulate if i havent gotten a period yet? i have to go back monday the 15 of may for a blood test thanx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?